Head Over to www.AnArtsNotebook.com an Online Arts and Culture Notebook



Visit www.AnArtsNotebook.com My Online Arts and Culture Notebook


Exciting times! After a lot of thinking, I am beginning to forge a new way to "do" my creativity and online content, at https://AnArtsNotebook.com. I have been fiddling around for a about a year, trying to decide how to honor all my interests, from arts and culture to politics to fashion to food and entertainment to neopaganism, nature, permaculture and gardening, and, of course, literature and poetry. I wear lots of hats, as seen on my style blog, GlamWitchStyle.com -- so how do I bring it all together?

Welcome to my answer! Head over to AnArtsNotebook.com. There you have all the archives from past posts from the Commonplace Book, as well as the jewelry-making site and the vegetarian notebook.

I am "retiring" this website, as well as the Vegetarian Notebook and the handmade jewelry design website. The archives of the site will be on An Arts Notebook.

And starting this Spring, I'll add new content to An Arts Notebook, focusing on all of my many interests:
  • Entertainment
  • Visual Art
  • Theater
  • Music
  • Burlesque and Cabaret
  • Food
  • Travel
  • Bargain Hunting
  • Personal Finance
  • Organization
  • Journaling
  • Literature
  • Poetry

I will still run GlamWitchStyle.com, my plus size cottagecore glamour witch style blog featuring outfits, make up and accessories on a bargain hunter's "bohemian budget." That will be the sole focus of Glam Witch Style and the affiliated social media: @GlamWitchStyle on Instagram and Twitter.

And the latest news about publications, poetry readings and any other affiliated creative work I'm part of will be announced on Bridget-Eileen.com.

Thanks for joining me in my new endeavors. Hope you enjoy!

https://AnArtsNotebook.com


Comments