Readings I Have Been To This Year
Just for the fun of it, because I've made it to a lot lately, I would like to post a list of the readings I've been to this year:
1. Rich Murphy (Extra Note: I went to Rich's reading on behalf of my friend Tigh, Rich's former student; a proxy and a happy one at that) at the Out of the Blue Gallery, Cambridge - Fri, Mar 6
2. Keith Waldrop and Jane Unrue at the Pierre Menard Gallery, Cambridge - Sat, Mar 21
Reconfiguring Romanticism: Readings from Poems for the Millennium, vol 3 at Barker Center, Harvard - Mon, Mar 30
3. Dana Ward and Corina Copp for the Unaffliated Reading Series at Outpost 186, Cambridge - Sat, Apr 25
4. Guillermo Parra & Truck Darling (Jeni Olin) for the Unaffiliated Reading Series, Outpost 186, Cambridge - Sat, Aug 8
5. Bill Berkson at the Pierre Menard Gallery, Cambridge - Fri, Oct 16
6. CA Conrad and Susie Timmons for the All Small Caps Reading series, Wendell, MA - Mon, Oct 26
7. Jim Dunn and Garrit Lansing at the Pierre Menard Gallery, Cambridge - Fri, Oct 30
8. Aaron Tieger, Kevin Bowen, Margo Lockwood and Taylor Stoehr for the 10th anniversary of Pressed Wafer, Plough and Stars, Cambridge - Sat, Nov 21
9. Joseph Massey and Claire Donato for All Small Caps, Wendell, MA - Mon, Nov 30
Nine so far. And I am hoping to make Fanny Howe's reading at Blacksmith House next Monday my 10th reading. It's been a good year and I'm so lucky to live here in Boston where all this neato schtuff is happenin'
1. Rich Murphy (Extra Note: I went to Rich's reading on behalf of my friend Tigh, Rich's former student; a proxy and a happy one at that) at the Out of the Blue Gallery, Cambridge - Fri, Mar 6
2. Keith Waldrop and Jane Unrue at the Pierre Menard Gallery, Cambridge - Sat, Mar 21
Reconfiguring Romanticism: Readings from Poems for the Millennium, vol 3 at Barker Center, Harvard - Mon, Mar 30
3. Dana Ward and Corina Copp for the Unaffliated Reading Series at Outpost 186, Cambridge - Sat, Apr 25
4. Guillermo Parra & Truck Darling (Jeni Olin) for the Unaffiliated Reading Series, Outpost 186, Cambridge - Sat, Aug 8
5. Bill Berkson at the Pierre Menard Gallery, Cambridge - Fri, Oct 16
6. CA Conrad and Susie Timmons for the All Small Caps Reading series, Wendell, MA - Mon, Oct 26
7. Jim Dunn and Garrit Lansing at the Pierre Menard Gallery, Cambridge - Fri, Oct 30
8. Aaron Tieger, Kevin Bowen, Margo Lockwood and Taylor Stoehr for the 10th anniversary of Pressed Wafer, Plough and Stars, Cambridge - Sat, Nov 21
9. Joseph Massey and Claire Donato for All Small Caps, Wendell, MA - Mon, Nov 30
Nine so far. And I am hoping to make Fanny Howe's reading at Blacksmith House next Monday my 10th reading. It's been a good year and I'm so lucky to live here in Boston where all this neato schtuff is happenin'

Hi Bridge,
ReplyDeleteI'd very much enjoy hearing any particulars you might care to share about the Joseph Massey and Claire Donato reading. Thanks!