Harold & Maude

My friend Emily posted a comment on Facebook about the smell of snow. It brought me right to the scene in Maude's railroad car trailer home when she introduces Harold to her smell-o-rama. God I love that movie.

I couldn't find a clip of that scene, but in my search I did come across this webpage, that just made me so happy for its delightful-ness, I had to share.

http://www.designsponge.com/2009/11/living-in-harold-and-maude.html

If you want to sing out, sing out. And if you want to be free, be free. 'Cause there's a million things to be you know that there are!

My mother introduced me to this movie in 9th grade. This says a lot about me, my mother, and our family. ;-)

Comments

  1. My Dad introduced me to this movie, so it's perhaps something about growing up in Quincy that resonates with our parents and their desire to share Harold and Maude with their children. But, he also let us watch hours and hours of crappy monster movies on the weekends. Who doesn't love Mothra?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things: 1) It must be a Quincy thing on account of Ruth Gordon being from Quincy. And 2)Remember that sleepover we had and we watched it with my mom and did facials? I have a picture fromt hat night. I should go find it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment